Thursday 22 December 2016

DAY 112

Dec 22

1) Today was another very enjoyable day. Woke up and had my breakfast, before heading over to the library. Skyped with my parents for a long while, before terminating the conversation as I had to go out soon.

2) Had my lunch at AK. Henry's, before going out with my friends to book our first trip (next Thurs) to Powerscourt. Walked all the way to Moore Market, where I bought 12 oranges for €2, a bargain if you ask me. Returned to Khee Heng's apartment, where we watched #2, Fate/Stay Night.

3) By around 5pm, Khee Heng had to go as he was expecting a visitor. That left just me, so I continued watching YouTube vids and listening to songs. I had scones from AK Henry's for dinner, and had an orange after that. A cup of Milo (courtesy of Khee Heng) and I was full.

4) At night, had some cookies and tea. Soon after that, packed my stuff and returned back home. That has been my day, and I hope you enjoyed reading about it. Have a great day, cheers!

Breakfast

The Spire

Street performer at Grafton St.



Scones for dinner XD



No comments:

Post a Comment