Sunday 18 December 2016

DAY 108

Dec 18

1) Today has been a monumentally boring day. Woke up at around 8.30am, before deciding that there was nothing for me to do XD. Had my breakfast and dilly-dallied until about ten before heading over to my friend's apartment. Transferred some of my friend Esther's photos and videos into my computer.

2) At noon, Khee Heng, Kuhan, Zi Yan, and I went for buffet lunch at Ten Thousand World Buffet. It was a delicious and inexpensive meal, that would also become my dinner. On the way back, my friends and I went to different tourism offices to look and compare prices. We are planning on a couple of day trips during the winter break, mostly around Ireland.

3) Came back to Kuhan's apartment to compare prices, and we have agreed on five places we'd like to visit. Details to be revealed soon ^^ Anyway, I spent some time at Khee Heng's apartment, where we watched One Punch Man together! Not the best way of managing time wisely I'll admit, but what the heck - it's great bonding time. We stopped at episode 6, which means I have another 6 episodes which I'm saving for another time.

4) Returned home as it was getting late, and I had some cookies and tea to fill my stomach. Typed this out and will be sleeping in a bit. Tomorrow is the last step of our Surgical Laporoscopic Research Programme, and it promises to be as fun as the previous ones I attended. Until then, thank you very much for reading, and have a great day. Cheers!

Toast for breakfast ^^

Ten Thousand World Buffet


Best buddies for lunch! :)





Nope, as much we'd like to this isn't on our list haha



No comments:

Post a Comment