Saturday 3 December 2016

DAY 93

Dec 3

1) Today was yet another revision day for me. Woke up to have toast for breakfast, and made my way to the library to study. Not much happened after that if I'm honest, only that when lunch came, I was more than eager to get up and move about.

2) Bought a sandwich at Subway for takeaway, and came back to the library to indulge. Then it was more studying/vids/songs until evening came. Had the rest of my 'sub for dinner, and continued revision.

3) Finished the day by having some cookies and tea for supper. That sums up my revision week, and I'm glad to note that our exams begin in two days (so I won't be stuck here forever haha). Thank you for reading, and hopefully the upcoming days will be more exciting than this one. Good night, and cheers!

My breakfast (as usual haha)

Subway for lunch today

My study essentials


Nice to see the warm, inviting (not to mention dressed-to-kill) Dr. Bones,
Mercer Library, RCSI


No comments:

Post a Comment