Wednesday 28 December 2016

DAY 117

Dec 27

1) Today was another relaxing day for me. Woke up late, and had some toast for breakfast. Packed my stuff and went to the library, where I spent much of the afternoon. Had my packed pasta for lunch, and accidentally burnt it a little in the microwave. Turns out the microwave in the library cafe is a lot more powerful than the one back home, so I incorrectly estimated the time taken. Oh well, at least the pasta was extra crispy haha...

2) Today's special movie was "5 Centimeters Per Second", a short animated film by renowned Japanese director Makoto Shinkai. I admit, often times I watch these movies because of the superb art direction; each character and landscape meticulously hand drawn rather than computer animated. Anyway, after the movie, it was approaching dinnertime, and the library was closing soon. So I put my stuff at Khee Heng's apartment, and we both went out to Zaika for dinner.

3) Khee Heng had fried rice while I had the donner kebab, both for €5.00 each. Then we returned to the apartment, just in time for show no. 2 - "3 Idiots", a 2009 Indian comedy movie. It was a really big hit when it released, especially in Southeast Asia. I for one found it thoroughly entertaining, and can understand how it was such a commercial success. As the show was nearly three hours, I packed up to leave right after it ended. Came back home to relax, have a light supper, and type this out before the end of the day. That's all for today, and thanks for reading as always. Goodnight!

Breakfast is served! ^^

My slightly burnt pasta XD

My typical library set up, minus the books and papers haha

Donner kebab at Zaika

Dinner with Khee Heng :)



No comments:

Post a Comment