Friday 23 December 2016

DAY 113

Dec 23

1) Today was a really windy day. Got up for breakfast, and actually took the time to prepare lunch as well. I'm experimenting with cooking in batches, so I figured that packing my own lunch would be a good way to start.

2) Went all the way to Mercer library, only to find that it was locked! Thankfully the Mercer Cafe (next to the library) was open, so I spent the entire morning there. In the afternoon, I had the pasta I packed from home. Microwaved it for a couple of minutes, and it tasted awesome. Messaged some of my good friends all over the world, and it was great to keep in touch and find out how they were doing.

3) After lunch, I went to Khee Heng's apartment. Together we went to Dunnes to do our groceries, and later we went to Euro Giant, where I bought four microwaveable containers to store my cooked food. Looking forward to cooking once in a while haha.

4) For dinner, we went to Yum Thai, where I had the pad thai for €5.50. Huge portions and taste was en pointe! Definitely worth it for the money. Returned back to Mercer, where we continued watching "Fate/Stay Night". Had some cookies, orange, and tea before typing this out. That has been my day, and I hope you enjoyed reading about it. Have a nice day, cheers!

Toast as usual

Farfalle pasta, sans emmental cheese

Farfalle pasta, garnished with emmental cheese XD

My pasta, after reheating

Yum Thai Noodle Bar, located on Grafton St.

Me and Khee Heng,
eager to dig in into our pad thai





No comments:

Post a Comment