Sunday 11 December 2016

DAY 101

Dec 11

1) Today has been another long day for me. Woke up later than usual today, so I went straight to the library, skipping breakfast. I figured it'd be okay since I had made up my mind to have buffet lunch later on. Studied the morning away, trying to remember facts, figures and diagrams. Not an easy job I admit...

2) Soon it was time for lunch. Went to Middle Eastern Restaurant called "The Silk Road" to ask for their buffet lunch, only to find out it wasn't available anymore. So I returned to the St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, and had buffet lunch at Chief Chang's Buffet at the top floor. The food there was authentic and good, and definitely good bang for your buck.

3) Came back stuffed, and chatted with my dad for a while. Then it was time for Round 2 of studying, and that has preoccupied me for the rest of the day. I am not going out for dinner, but may instead have some cookies and tea/coffee which I packed from home. Hoping to end the night with some downtime, either by listening to some songs or watching videos online. That's all for my day today, and I hoped you enjoyed reading it. Goodnight everyone!

St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre




Buffet at Chief Chang's Buffet (that's not a typo XD)



I'll always have room for some ice-cream :)

Some random scribbles ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment