Friday 2 December 2016

DAY 92

Dec 2

1) Today was yet another routine day for me. Had some toast for breakfast, before making my way to Mercer Library, which has fast become my second home haha. Studied for a couple of hours, and then at around 11.30am, there was a revision for Anatomy in RCSI.

2) After our last revision session before our exams (in three days (!)), I went to have lunch at AK. Henry's, and met up with some friends. Next, I walked back to the library for another bout of studying. For dinner, I had brought some biscuits and a warm cup of tea...

3) Took a short break to unwind and maintain some semblance of sanity, before continuing studies for the better part of the night. I really am trying my best, but at the same time, I hope I'm wise enough to balance study with some down time, so I don't end up like a walking zombie, saturated with medical information but not much else XD

4) That is all for tonight's blog update. Thanks for reading as usual, and have a great day/ night. Cheers!

Toast for breakfast! ^^

Sandwiches at AK. Henry's for lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment