Monday 12 December 2016

DAY 102

Dec 12
1) Today was an intense day. I had a quota of thirteen lectures to complete, and not a lot of time to do so. Woke up later than usual (cuz I slept late...) so I bought scones for breakfast at Coffee Doc RCSI, before making my way to the library. Then it was full force studying until lunch time.

2) For lunch, I went to the shop located below Subway on Grafton St. I finally found out (thanks to my dad hehe) that it is called Bia Blas Cafe. Had a really nice chicken roll, some wedges and a cuppa joe. Returned for Round 2 of studying, and the coffee did wonders in keeping me awake.

3) Up until evening, and I was right on track to achieving my goal. Took a short break to walk around, and decided to grab a quick dinner. Went to Burrito and Blues, and I chose to treat myself a bit today by having the "Big @$$ Nachos". A little on the expensive side at €7.20, but worth every cent in my opinion. Essentially you get all the bells and whistles of a regular burrito, but instead of the tortilla you get lots and lots of nachos. In fact, it looked (and tasted) so good that some random stranger actually asked me what I was eating!

4) Walked back to the library, and will be starting Round 3 of studying soon after typing this out. To be honest, I'm okay with this level of intensity, if only because I know it is only for two more days XD After that, I'm on a vacation! That's it for my day today, and thank you very much for reading. Have a great day, cheers!

Scones for breakfast! ^^


Chicken roll for lunch

The "Big @$$ Nachos"
at Burrito and Blues


No comments:

Post a Comment