Tuesday 13 December 2016

DAY 103

Dec 13

1) Today was another study day. Woke up early, only to forget that my bread had already expired days ago. So I had no choice but to buy breakfast at Coffee Doc RCSI (just as I did yesterday). Ate my scones in the library, and began studying until noon.

2) I bought lunch at Subway, and returned to the library to eat in peace. I really like the fact that we are permitted to eat in the library, as this makes it so convenient to multitask. After a fine meal, I continued with anatomy revision until the evening. Nothing exciting except rote memorisation here haha

3) For dinner, I went to Boojum and had their hard-shelled tacos. Felt really satisfied afterwards. Came back to the library, and this is the final leg before the last paper tomorrow. Right after our exams, my friends and I are scooting off to Edinburgh for a couple of days! Can't wait for all of this to be over... Anyways, back to my studies I suppose. Thanks for reading as always, and have a great day. Cheers!

Scones for breakfast ^^

Carol Singers, spotted on Grafton Street


Chicken Tikka Sandwich

Three hard-shelled tacos @ Boojum

No comments:

Post a Comment