Thursday 8 December 2016

DAY 98

Dec 8

1) Today was just another day at the library. I woke up early, had a nice breakfast before going to the library. Then I studied for our OSCEs (Objective Structured Clinical Examinations) until about noon.

2) Went out to Subway for lunch, and tried an Italian B.M.T. Sandwich. Suffice to say, it tasted awesome. Came back to the library, and after an hour or so, I went to my friends Vicknesh and Kuhan's apartment.

3) For two hours, me and a couple of friends took turns playing doctor and patient, as we practiced for our exams tomorrow. By the time I went back to the library, evening was fast approaching.

4) At about 6.00pm, Khee Heng, Zi Yan and I met up and we walked to Boojum. I got the Burrito Bowl with pollo chicken. Khee Heng followed me while Zi Yan opted for the burrito. Note to self - food tastes so much better with good company XD

5) Returned to the library where I'll be spending the rest of the night relaxing and watching some videos online. That's all for tonight, and thank you so much for reading. Have a great day everybody, cheers!

Toast!

Subway lunch today :D

Hanging out with my good friends Zi Yan and Khee Heng

The burrito bowl



No comments:

Post a Comment