Saturday 10 December 2016

DAY 100

Dec 10

1) Today was another long day of studying for me. Woke up early to have my toast, and then did the laundry before heading to the library. I studied for a couple of hours, and then it was time for lunch.

2) Went to a deli (can't remember the name, but it's located below Subway) for lunch, and I tried their chicken ciabatta with potato wedges for sides Tasted really good and great value too! Came back to the library, where I spent the afternoon studying/ trying to stay awake haha

3) In the evening, I went to Burritos and Blues, where I sampled their Little @$$ Nachos. It was a meal on it's own, and I was positively full afterwards. Came back to the library, where I'll continue revising and covering as much as I can before our final paper on Wed. Can't wait for all this to be over. Anyways, that's all for tonight, and thank you for reading. Cheers!

Toast :)


Chicken Ciabatta

Potato Wedges

Little @$$ Nachos


St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, 
all lit up at night ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment