Sunday 4 December 2016

DAY 94

Dec 4

1) Today was another day of revision. Woke up early, had my breakfast, and it was straight to library after that. Studied for the morning, and then went to Subway to have lunch...

2) For €6, I got a nice lunch deal, with fizzy drink. My stomach full, it was back to the books haha. Then, at around three, I went over to my friend's apartment to discuss on anatomy. Stayed there for around two hours, then came back to the library.

3) Had an early dinner, and continued with my revision. I will be leaving the library a little earlier tonight, to make sure I have enough sleep for tomorrow's exam. Our first exam is the Anatomy Practical, worth 10% of our total CVR-UL (Cardiovascular and Upper Limb) Module.

4) As always, I will just try my best and hope things go as planned haha. That's all for today, and thanks for reading as always. Have a great day, cheers!

Orange with interesting structure ^^

Breakfast!

The long, long road to my house


Subway for lunch


Mince pie :D

Subway for dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment