Saturday 24 December 2016

DAY 114

Dec 24

1) Today was a very relaxing day. Woke up later than usual, then went down to have breakfast. While preparing my toast, I also cooked pasta for the week. I'm trying to batch cook to a) save cost and b) save time. I'll try out for a week and improvise as I see fit.

2) Remained home for much of the morning, and went to Tesco Baggot later on to get more groceries. Reheated my just-cooked-this-morning-pasta for lunch, and it tasted absolutely fine. Took a short nap, before walking all the way to my friend, Khee Heng's apartment. Stopped at Euro Giant to get two more containers, so I wouldn't run out in case of emergency.

3) Reached Khee Heng's apartment at around 3.00pm. Then we continued our anime-watching for the day, stopping briefly to go out for dinner. Originally we planned to go to Boojum, but as it was closed, we went to Hot & Chilli instead. I tried the mixed kebab meal this time around, and it was great!

4) Walked back in the windy weather, where we continued our anime, "Fate/ Stay Night". Finished the first season, and started a bit of the next season. We should finish the series by tomorrow or day after. Anyways, we stopped early so I had time to write this blog update before returning home. That's all for today's blog.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! May the coming year fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter! Cheers!

Toast, along with the four meals I made for the rest of the week :D


Bentley Continental GT, spotted on my way to Tesco Baggot



The tiles can be flipped, the left pic showing trees before blooming and right pic after they have bloomed in springtime (pic taken near St. Stephen's Green)


Mercer Library, closed until 27th Dec )):

Origami dinosaur, made by Khee Heng


Dinner at Hot & Chilli


Nothing like some chamomile tea on a chilly day ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment