Friday 9 December 2016

DAY 99

Dec 9

1) Today was another long day for me. Woke up early and had toast for breakfast. Then I went to the library, and did the final preparations for our OSCE's (Clinical Skills Exam) later on. At about ten, I went to RCSI to register, and we were divided into different groups, according to our Principal Seminar arrangement previously.

2) Waited for about an hour, before getting called into the exam hall. We were each positioned at a station, and once the bell rang we had six minutes to complete six tasks. I tried my best to complete the tasks, but unfortunately for me time ran out... I gave it my best though, so I'll just have to accept it and move on.

3) For lunch, my friends Andrew, Kuhan and Khee Heng followed me to Dicey's. Had a very hearty meal in the form of Irish Stew. After that, me and Khee Heng went to exchange money (Euro to Pounds) at the money exchange near Trinity College. We'll be needing this for our trip to Edinburgh after our exams finish. (can't wait XD)

4) Returned to Mercer Library, where I've been studying and relaxing for pretty much the entire day. I went to Boojum for dinner today, and had their pulled chicken (carnitas). Other than that, it has been a typical day in the life of a (first-year) medical student. That's it for today's entry, and I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading and have a great day/ night. Cheers!

Triple toast for breakfast :D


Promoting drinks with friends XD

Dicey's today

Irish Stew


Boojum for dinner ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment