Tuesday 20 December 2016

DAY 109

Dec 19

1) Today was a fun day! Woke up to have breakfast, and went to the library (!) to kick back and enjoy surfing the net. Basically, I spent some time watching videos and catching up on the latest vids of my favourite YouTubers.

2) For lunch, I went to Subway as usual, and got myself a Festive Feast Sandwich, slightly more expensive at €4.50 instead of the usual €4.00, but very tasty indeed. Came back to library for a while, and at 3.00pm we had the final session of the laporoscopic surgery research programme. I performed all 5 surgical tasks as instructed, and they said feedback would be provided next year.

3) By evening, I met Zi Yan at the gym where we worked out for a bit. Had a nice, quick game of badminton, before meeting up with everyone else to have dinner. We chose Han Yang (the Korean restaurant) again for the huge portion sizes. I tried the beef bulgogi with rice this time around, and it was marvellous.

4) Returned home to Kuhan's apartment, where the four of us sat down to finish watching One Punch Man (an anime) on Khee Heng's laptop. It was getting late by then, so I packed up and returned home to type this out. That's all for today's blog update, and thanks for reading. Cheers!

Mmmmmm, toasty! :D

Lunch at Subway

Chicken labb for my friend Kuhan

The beef bulgogi that I ordered

Salted Caramel Chocolate

Butler's Chocolate (Dark Hot Chocolate)





No comments:

Post a Comment