Sunday 18 December 2016

DAY 107

Dec 17

1) Today we woke up at around 4am to catch the bus to the airport. Walked all the way to the bus stop, and reached the airport early. We spent the next two hours catching up on some much needed sleep, before checking in and boarding the plane back to Dublin.

2) Our flight was at 8.30am. All I remember is getting on board the plane, and waking up about an hour later when we were landing. Got the bus at Terminal 2 back to Mercer, where I went to the library first. I planned to have lunch at Grafton St, before going home. Bought a sandwich at Subway and went back home to Leeson Street.

3) Did my laundry and sorted out all my documents and stuff, before having a nice afternoon nap. In the evening, my friends and I met up at RCSI, where we walked over to Dublin 1 to a Korean shop called Han Yang. Had some lovely noodles there, with huge portions too! Came back to watch a sappy movie (My Times) with friends. Came back home at around midnight, and that's basically how my day turned out. Thanks for reading, and have a great day. Cheers!

Our dorm

Glove! ^^







Christmas Carol at Grafton St.

Subway for lunch :)

Han Yang (Korean food) for dinner


Dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment