Friday 30 December 2016

DAY 120

Dec 30

1) Today is the second last day of the year 2016! Oh how time flies... A year older, not necessarily a year smarter though XD. Anyway, today I batch cooked for the next five days, using different pastas and sauces, and I reheated pizza for my lunch. Packed everything and headed to Mercer library, just in time for movie no. 1 - Howl's Moving Castle.
2) The afternoon I spent chatting with my dad on Messenger, before my friend Khee Heng invited me over to sample some of his cottage pie. I am by no means a food critic, but by golly if that wasn't some good pie. Khee Heng wanted to perfect his cooking as he was whipping another batch for our New Year Countdown tomorrow! In my opinion, it does not need any more tweaking - it is as close to professional level as it is possible to get.

3) Spent the rest of the afternoon (and evening) at his apartment. At night, I heated up the fusilli pasta with spicy bolognese sauce, before settling down for yet movie no. 2 - Ponyo. I've watched soooooo many Japanese animated films lately. Before 9.00pm, I had already packed up and walked home. Had a light supper before typing this out. Tomorrow my friends and I are going to Bray, to visit our good friend Andrew. That's all for today's blog update, and as always, thank you very much for reading. Cheers!


 
Pasta with bolognese sauce, topped with a generous helping of cheese ^^


 
My meals for the next five days

 
My breakfast

 
Lunch was a whole pizza, crammed into my lunchbox

 
The cottage pie that Khee Heng made!

 
My reheated pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment