Tuesday 6 December 2016

DAY 96

Dec 6

1) Today was a long day for me. Woke up to have breakfast, then made my way straight to library to study. A couple of hours later and it was time for lunch. I went to Subway today, and tried their beef melt sandwich. It tasted really, really good after all the studying haha.

2) Came back to the library, where I studied for the next couple hours. I should point out that I'm not studying non-stop like some of the students here (they're absolutely bonkers XD), instead I take breaks to watch videos and listen to songs, or chat with my parents...

3) In the evening, I was looking for a nice restaurant for dinner. I found a Japanese-esque one selling ramen, for only €4.00! Then I found out that €4 was only the soup and noodles, and there was additional charge for meat, veggies or topping. Still, I went for the tonkotsu (chicken stock) ramen and really enjoyed it.

4) Returned to the library, and what rotten luck! Not only had the Wi-Fi at the library been temporarily shut down due to maintenance, but my phone's mobile data was out of credit! I wasn't feeling too happy about this to be honest, but thank god the Wi-Fi came back about 45 min later.

5) Continued this cycle of studying/ watching videos/ listening to music until 9.00pm, then I had a light supper. I plan to go home slightly earlier tonight, as my exams (Fundamentals of Biomedicine) begin at sharp 8.00am tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for tonight, and thank you for reading. Cheers!

Toast as usual! ^^

Subway for lunch (all for only €5!)


Christmas deco at Grafton Street

Yumo, Japanese-style restaurant 
(strange it doesn't offer sushi though, just noodles)

The selection of ramen (noddles)


Tonkotsu ramen, with egg noodles





No comments:

Post a Comment