Thursday 29 December 2016

DAY 118


Dec 28



1) Today was yet another fun day! Got up late, had my breakfast, and went to the library. Watched a classic movie, "Grave of the Fireflies", a story about two siblings trying to survive in a poverty-stricken Japan during World War II. A poignant film that's a sure tear-jerker even for the most stoic, I'd recommend it without hesitation.

2) At noon, I met up with my friends Khee Heng and Zi Yan, and together we had buffet lunch at Ten Thousand World Buffet. Met our fellow friend from Myanmar, Kaung Sett, having lunch all by himself. So we had lunch together, chatting away as time passed us by. Afterward, we went to Dunnes Store to get a box of chocolates for our Irish friend, Andrew, as we were paying him a visit at his hometown (Bray) this Saturday.

3) For the rest of the evening, I was online, surfing the net listening to good songs and watching new videos from my favourite YouTubers. Later that evening, I shifted from the library to Khee Heng's apartment as the library closes at 6.00pm this week. Watched another Studio Ghibli film, Princess Mononoke, a timeless classic by Hayao Miyazaki. By 10.00pm, it was time to pack up, as my friends and I are going to Powerscourt tomorrow and we need to get up earlier. Still found the time to type this out, but I'll have my appointment with the Sandman soon. That's all for tonight, and thank you very much for reading as always. Cheers!

 
View from O'Connell Bridge

10 Thousand Restaurant, only €8.00 for students!





Statue spotted just after the bridge, in Dublin 1









No comments:

Post a Comment