Saturday 4 February 2017

DAY 156

Feb 4

1) Today has been a really enjoyable day. I woke up quite late today, as I was up cooking the previous night. Finally cooked 8 meals to last me at least a week. Anyway, a quick breakfast later, and I was in the library as per usual. A little internet browsing later, and it was soon time for lunch.

2) Had an early lunch today as I was going for badminton at 2.00pm, and I didn't want to get a stomachache. For lunch, I reheated the spaghetti bolognese with sausage, that I cooked yesterday. It tasted really quite delicious, and I was pleasantly surprised. In the afternoon, I headed over to the Archbishop Bryne Hall, where badminton session was on from 2-5pm. I only stayed two hours, but it was sooooooo enjoyable after a long hiatus from badminton.

3) Thankfully there weren't too many people here today, so we got a chance to play more frequently. It's worth noting there are only 3 courts there, so more often than not we can only play doubles matches. I'm itching for the new academic building to open, which (supposedly) should have a proper badminton court. Wouldn't that be great XD

4) Came back to the library, and time to get things cracking. Stopped by at Dunnes to restock on bread and some cookies, before returning here to study. I have not touched the latest module yet, which is REGUB. I will get round to doing that during the weekend, and hopefully get some work done on the team project and individual project. That rounds up my day today, and it was great fun to play badminton and relax for a change. I appreciate your time reading, and have a great weekend, cheers!

Audi R8, spotted on my way back from badminton ^^

My batch-cooking yielded 8 meals of spaghetti bolognese


Morning toast

A lovely day for a walk...

Archbishop Byrne Hall, where the badminton session is held

Dinner






1 comment: