Monday 13 February 2017

DAY 165

Feb 13

1) Today was a very long day for us. Essentially another 9-5 lecture, and for some of them there wasn't even time for lunch! This isn't really healthy haha. Anyway, we had so many lectures, from REGUB, GIHEP to HBPS, and two P4S (Passport for Success) programmes. For me, I had my Small Group Tutorial at 4pm, which means I had to skip the last P4S programme.

2) To top it all off, the website where we download our lectures and timetable (called MOODLE) had gone down. So many of us had no clue of the upcoming lectures only until the very last minute. Fortunately, the problem has since been rectified, so it's all systems go again.

3) After what was essentially a full day of lectures, I was more than happy to pack my stuff and head to the library. Had my fried rice for dinner soon afterwards, and here I am trying to sort out my life haha. I have a lot of things to sort out, from appointments to projects and assignments, so I'm hoping to get all this done soon. Here's to more hoping XD That's all for today's blog update, and I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading, and have a great day. Cheers!

The RCSI Library, fully equipped with skeleton staff :)

My morning layout

Some pepperoni pizza

Fried rice for dinner ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment