Sunday 5 February 2017

DAY 157

Feb 5

1) Today has been a typical Sunday for me. We stayed up late last night celebrating our housemate, Charmi's birthday, so I woke up a bit later than usual. Had my breakfast, before walking to the library. Speaking of the library, I can't fathom why the library has to close at 10pm on Saturdays and Sundays! I mean, most students (I assume) would spend most of the weekend studying at the library, so closing an hour earlier compared to weekdays just doesn't seem rational. Anyway, once the new academic building is done (should be somewhere in March), hopefully the library opens longer there haha.

2) Had a lot of catch up to do, as I wasn't studying the latest lectures prior to the quiz. So study I did, and by evening I still had one more anatomy lecture to go. Decided that I was desperately in need of a break, so took a short nap. Had dinner at Mercer Cafe, surfing the Internet and listening to some nice songs. Came back to finish what I had left off, as well as take a glance of the coming lectures.

3) Next Thursday and Friday is Charter Day for RCSI, and while I am not quite sure exactly what it is, I know exactly what it means: HOLIDAY. Right now, that is something that can't come soon enough. Anyway, that's the gist of my day, and hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks as always, and have a great day. Cheers!



St. Stephen's Green
(I like how the grass in the foreground is covered with what looks like very fine ice <3)

Breakfast as always


My spaghetti bolognese for dinner :^)



No comments:

Post a Comment