Tuesday 7 February 2017

DAY 159

Feb 7

1) Today has been an easy day for me. We had only had three lectures in total, although I still had an additional tutorial on referencing skills. After all is said and done, I still need a lot of practice on referencing, as it was not something I picked up during my A-Levels.

2) Our lectures started at 8.00am, which is always a pain to wake up for, especially in the cold weather. Anyway, our first lecture was HBPS, followed by Anatomy and the subsequent practicals until 1.00pm. Had a quick lunch at the Coffee Doc, before attending the lecture on how to reference at 2.00pm.

3) An hour later, and we were done for today. So as always, I packed my stuff and headed to the library, where I had a quick nap. Then I read up on tomorrow's lectures, before having my dinner. Two more lectures to go after this, and I shall be done for tonight. The good thing is classes start at 10am tomorrow, which means I can afford to go home late tonight. That is the end of my day, short but sweet, and I hope you enjoyed reading. Have a great day, cheers!

Coffee Doc, where I usually have my lunch :)

Breakfast as usual ^^

Pizza at the Coffee Doc

Dinner at Mercer Cafe



No comments:

Post a Comment