Tuesday 28 February 2017

DAY 180

Feb 28

1) Today has been a normal day for me. As I have said before, I have a lot of catching up to do, and not a lot of time to do it. Anyway, after breakfast, I made my way to the library, where I've been the whole day. Later in the morning, I went over to RCSI for the lion dance rehearsal. I'm really happy because we made good progress, and will (hopefully) on schedule before our full dress rehearsal in a couple of weeks.

2) The whole afternoon I spent a) having lunch, b) taking a short nap, and c) trying my best to memorise my answers for the Principal Seminars. As my group is due to present next Tues, we have a lot to memorise, and a lot to present as well haha. Essentially it is one topic out of five, but we won't know which topic until ONE minute before the actual seminar. Definitely not something to be taken too lightly...

3) Come evening time, and I'm still in the process of memorising. Off and on, my mind drifts away and I'll take a break to do something else. As much as I might want to do well in my exams, I also recognise that there's absolutely no point in going all out, if it means over stressing my mind and body. Nothing else important happened today, other than me having some supper and returning home to sleep, of course XD. That's all for today, and I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for my next update, Stay tuned, cheers!

Yes - RCSI is also the professional training body for surgery in Ireland

The most important meal of the day - breakfast! :D


Pasta



No comments:

Post a Comment