Saturday 25 February 2017

DAY 177

Feb 25

1) Today has been an eventful day for me. I came to the Basketball Court (RCSI) early to play captain ball - a ball game which loosely resembles basketball. My friends and I were training to play for the SEA games, hosted by University College Dublin. Due to unforeseen circumstances, that would not be the case, but more about that later. We had fun practising, and by around 11 we took the 46A bus to UCD.

2) When it was time to sign up, we found out that somehow, the RCSI team had submitted their registration forms too late, and so would not be eligible to take part. We were, however, given the opportunity to play with random teams as sort of a friendly match when the real games were going on... As expected, many of us were more than a little displeased, to say the least.

3) Anyway, we were idling about, exploring UCD's lush campus until afternoon, when we were given some lunch and a bottle of water. We grabbed the next bus back, and I returned to the library as I always do. Hopped over to Dunnes to replenish my stock of bread, and came back to the library. This week will see me preparing for our Principal Seminars, which is on the 6-8th of March. That gives me 11 days to prepare for 5 topics, before presentation and a short Q and A session. I'd best get started then XD So that has been my day, and I hope you enjoyed reading about it. Cheers!



UCD Dublin



The basketball court at UCD


I must admit the view is amazing
(truly a great campus life)

And it really was free! :D

Our lunch for today

My pasta for dinner ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment