Friday 10 February 2017

DAY 162

Feb 10

1) Today has been another day of drawing. Again, my entire day (to be fair, it was until evening) has been spent completing my art piece. Two complete days to finish me, and the end result you can see below...

2) I went over to RCSI in the evening, to practice for the Lion Dance. Finally, we managed to get the costume so we could do a full dress rehearsal. Basically we went over the moves and corrected some stances. It turns out there will be three dances of Chinese origin - the Fan Dance (performed by the girls), the Shaolin Kung Fu Performance and the Lion Dance! So it really is a unique opportunity to present our culture for International Night.

3) Afterwards, I went over to Dunnes to do my groceries. I have to force myself to cook tonight, eventhough I'm quite tired haha. Tomorrow, many of my friends are volunteering at Dunnes Stores, so I'll have to wake up earlier... Oh well, at least it's Saturday. Anyway, that's all for today, and I hope you enjoy reading (+ the pics XD). Have a great day, cheers!

Khee Heng and I, 
pro lion dancers

Toast as always


The last of my spaghetti

The lion costume!

And that is the product of two hard days' work
(the theme was anatomy, anything goes)



No comments:

Post a Comment