Wednesday 22 February 2017

DAY 174

Feb 22

1) Today has been a typical day for me. It started out with the first lecture at 10.00am, which continued till 2.00pm. Not a very wise decision to plan a timetable which stretches for four hours, postponing our lunch time till after that. Anyway, some of us (*coughs coughs* myself included) decided to take a leave of absence, and in my case I went to the library to study for Card-Signing.

2) Had my lunch, followed by a short nap. Woke up to continue revising on past lectures, before going to Dunnes just opposite the library to do my groceries for the week. I am planning to cook tonight, so I might be going home slightly earlier tonight. And so I returned to the library to continue my study.

3) Dinner was fried rice as usual, and an opportunity for a brief respite. Afterwards, another round of studying, and that was it for the day. Had a light supper, and packed my bags and went home. Today is rather cold (with strong winds and rain) so I was fortunate enough to bring my waterproof jacket. Anyway, that has been my day, and I hope you enjoyed reading about it. Thanks as always, and have a great day. Cheerios!

To remind me why I'm here...

An apple instead of orange ^^

Question time: what do you think?


I'm whipping a new batch of pasta tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment