Sunday 5 March 2017

DAY 185

Mar 5

1) Today has been a typical day for me. I got up a bit later than usual, as I had been cooking the previous night. Had my breakfast before packing up to go the library. I've been there the whole day, studying and relaxing in equal measure.

2) In the afternoon, my friends and I went to the Group Study Room 1 (which they had booked earlier) to practice our upcoming Principal Seminar topics. The main focus now is to get all that information into the five minute time limit. Hopefully, things go smoothly and we'll make it in time haha.

3) Come evening time, and I had my dinner. Afterwards, a little more studying and memorising for the Principal Seminars, and I was done for the day. Lessons begin again tomorrow, and it's back to the old grind, so to speak haha. That's all for today, and thanks for reading. Have a great day, cheers!

Custom House Quay at night ^^

Brown bread, for a change :)


My last batch of pasta



No comments:

Post a Comment