Sunday 19 March 2017

DAY 199

Mar 19

1) Today has been another typical day for me. Went to the library after my breakfast, and began studying for the whole morning. Today's focus was more on the Healthcare Behaviour and Patient Safety Module (HBPS), and I covered as much as I could.

2) After my lunch, I intended to chat with my parents for a while, only to find out the audio wasn't working - neither of us could hear each other! After many, many attempts, my dad came up with a solution - to use my mum's phone instead of the house PC, and it worked like a charm! I spent quite some time talking with my parents, until the effects of my medicine started kicking in and I had to go XD

3) Took a short nap, before waking up and studying for a bit. Then it dawned on me that I still had one more unfinished folio, and that was the Early Patient Contact (EPC) Individual Project. So I spent the rest of the afternoon tackling that, and I still haven't finished yet. Went out to Dunnes in the evening to do some grocery shopping (I'm planning to cook tonight), coming back in time for dinner. The rest of the night has seen me studying as usual, but I'll leave slightly earlier tonight as I need to go back to cook. Anyway, that has been my day today, and I hope you enjoyed reading about it. Thanks as always, and have a great day. Cheers!


Funny cartoon ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment