Thursday 9 March 2017

DAY 188

Mar 8

1) Today has been a memorable day for me. Things started off as usual, with me walking to the library after breakfast. Did a little studying (busy trying to catch up with the previous lessons), before going out with my friends for lunch.

2) Yesterday was my good friend Zi Yan's birthday, but unfortunately we had our Principal Seminars so we decided to celebrate his birthday today! In the end, he chose Han Sung - a Korean restaurant with really delicious food at an affordable price. I had the jjajangmyeon (black bean noodles) and they tasted sooooooo good :D

3) Afterwards, I went back to the library, where I had a short nap and continued browsing the web. Had a light dinner in the evening, before going for our next dance practice. Today's one was especially long, since we are approaching the date for International Night, and everybody just wants to perform their utmost best. Anyway, after rehearsal, we still had a small surprise left for our friend Zi Yan...

4) ... a birthday cake for the birthday boy!! Plus each one of us had made a personalised card for him. It was so much fun hanging out together, celebrating his birthday and also just relaxing after finishing our Principal Seminars. After a while, I came back to the library to pack up and leave. The library has just started operating until 1 a.m. (Extended Hours), which means I can stay a bit longer than I usually do. This is especially useful for me during the weekends, when the library closes at just 10.00pm. Anyway, that's all for today guys. Thanks for reading as always, and have a great day. Cheers!

From l-r: Melissa, Melvin, Hong, Zi Yan (The Birthday Boy!!), Wendy, me, Nee Kee, Joey, Praw, Stephanie, Esther, Kuhan, Khee Heng, Jason ^^


There was a strike in the middle of O'Connell Bridge today,
as people marched in support of repealing the Eighth Amendment (which states that abortion is an offence; the strike coincides with International Women's Day)

Delicious black bean noodles at Han Sung Korean Restaurant

Group photo time!!



Dinner is served :)

Birthday Card for Zi Yan
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment