Thursday 30 March 2017

DAY 210

Mar 30

1) Today has been much of the same as the previous days. I got up early as usual, had my breakfast, before packing up to go to the library. For some reason, the library is more packed than usual. Perhaps due to tomorrow's Card Signing? Today was all about anatomy in preparation for the test.

2) Morning passed soon enough, and it was afternoon. I went over to my friend's apartment, where many of us were practising for Card Signing. So we shared as much information as we could with each other, and in two hours we had covered many chapters. That left me feeling a bit more confident, and a bit better prepared haha.

3) In the evening, I was at it again, busy studying for pretty much the rest of the night. I did take some breaks off though, to relax and unwind. Exam periods may not be the most exciting times of my life, but they definitely are important. Hopefully that's enough motivation to keep me going. That sums up my day today, and thanks for reading as always. Have a great day, cheers!

That's a College Ball ticket ^^
(In the end, I decided not to go since none of my close friends were going - I sold the tic)

So I decided to cook yesterday night...

And here's my food for the rest of the week :)


Pasta carbonara



No comments:

Post a Comment