Saturday 18 March 2017

DAY 197

Mar 17

1) Today is St. Patrick's Day. While almost everyone was busy parading through the streets in commemoration of St. Patrick (the foremost patron saint of Ireland), your truly was busy at home, recuperating. Some of my friends did go out and told me the winds today were very strong.

2) I've spent the entire day at my friend's apartment, and throughout the whole day I've been really unproductive. I found out quickly that the medicine I take does have some side effects, primarily fatigue. Every time I finish taking it, I end up lazing on the couch, unwilling to move. Anyway, I did try to get some work done, and revise some of the Anatomy topics ahead of our next Card Signing.

3) In the evening, I tried my best to study as well, but it didn't go as planned. After a while, my mind would wander off. So after a couple more futile attempts, I decided to take a break and listen to some relaxing songs instead. That's the end of my day today, and thanks for reading as always. Cheers!

A beautiful shot of St. Stephen's Green in the morning



Dinner as usual ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment