Wednesday 22 March 2017

DAY 202

Mar 22

1) Today has been a free day for us. The only caveat being tomorrow is our quiz, so I suppose the plan is to allow us to study as much as we can before the quiz. And so I've been in the library as usual, studying and going over lecture notes for pretty much the whole day.

2) In the afternoon, I went over to the Mercer Cafe for lunch. Took my medicine right after (I'm on my second last day of meds) before getting my much needed rest. Woke up about half an hour later, refreshed, and carried on with my work.

3) I've covered so much material, yet I always feel that for something new I learn, something old must be lost. It's definitely not easy retaining all this information at one point in time. I guess I'll just try my best as always. Anyway, night passed soon enough. Another round of studying, and that's it for today. I'm packing up earlier tonight, as I have to be early for the test tomorrow. That's all for tonight, and thanks for reading as always. Have a great day, cheers!

Another view of St. Stephen's Green ^^



My fried rice



No comments:

Post a Comment