Wednesday 29 March 2017

DAY 209

Mar 29

1) Today has been a long day for me. I woke up early, had my breakfast, before proceeding to the library like I always do. Literally spent the whole morning studying away, covering the Histology section which is worth so many marks.

2) During the afternoon, I had a short nap to clear my head, and woke up feeling refreshed. Time for another round of studying. It's amazing how everything except studying becomes interesting when you study for long periods of time. Either that or it's just me. Anyway, I went again to Dunnes to buy some ingredients for cooking. I'm planning to cook some pasta tonight, to last me throughout the week.

3) Today's weather was amazing. Finally, it was really WARM, as in you-can-walk-outside-with-just-a-T-shirt warm. Unfortunately, rain is predicted in the following days to come. But if the weather remains as fine as it is, I'm definitely not complaining haha. Spent the rest of the day trying to study, which is not easy when your brain is saturated with info. I have to go home a bit earlier to cook, and perhaps do my laundry. So I'll end on this note. Thanks for reading as always, and have a great day. Cheers!

Dunnes Stores today :D

Breakfast as usual



Slightly skewed apple ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment