Monday 13 March 2017

DAY 193

Mar 13

1) Today has been a really tiring day for me. I've spent the whole day in the library as always, but that wasn't the cause of my fatigue. I was tired because I had spent my time alternating between study and completing the various projects that I had.

2) I always feel freshest in the morning, so I allocate this as my study time. I managed to cover quite a number of lectures by noon and was feeling proud of it. Then, I had my lunch and a short nap afterwards. Today, we received our score for plagiarism, for the team project that we submitted in yesterday. We got 16%, meaning 16% of our work is purportedly "plagiarised".

3) Me, Ali and Ruth met at the Group Study Room upstairs to discuss on how to reduce the score. After much deliberation, we decided to alter phrases and to use our own words as much as possible. We also attempted the final remaining task, which can only be done after receiving our Turnitin (plagiarism) score.

4) By evening, we had finished. Now all that's left to do is to go through the whole thing ONE LAST TIME, to check for any spelling or grammatical errors. Then we should be able to submit the final version and be done with it for good. As for me, I continued on my lessons, studying for a couple more hours, before deciding to call it a day. That has been today's blog update, and thanks for reading. Cheers!

Anatomy of the human body,
locate in one of the Group Study Rooms of Mercer Library

My morning ritual

Q: What's better than ONE laptop? 

A: TWO laptops of course! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment