Monday 31 October 2016

DAY 60

Oct 31

1) Today is the last day of our so-called Reading Week. After this, it would be back to school, so to speak. As usual, woke up and had my breakfast, before chatting with my dad until nine. Then me, Kuhan and Joseph Skyped on the strategy for the upcoming John Smith Memorial Mace Debates. After an hour plus of chatting, we called it a day, and I went back to study a little.

2) Time for lunch! Headed out to Dicey's, only to find out it was closed due to National Bank Holiday. So I went to a new spot called Eddie Rocket's, a retro-themed diner, serving mostly American food. I ordered the Bacon Big Boy, which was essentially a hot dog topped with bacon bits and melted cheese. For sides I had chilli fries. They were both phenomenal!

3) I would have stayed on longer for the 50's style atmosphere, but I had work to do so I left soon after finishing my meal. Came back to laze around a bit, and before I knew it, I was in the kitchen preparing dinner. Had some soup to accompany the rice and veggies. Then it was back up here to type this out, and I am pretty much done for the day! Thanks for reading, and goodnight!


Random selfie XD







 Bacon Big Boy and Chilli Fries






Artistic graffiti, if there was such a thing


 Soup today, not sauce :D


Scotch Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment