Friday 7 October 2016

DAY 36

Oct 7

1) Today I woke up feeling a little under the weather. My throat was slightly sore, and I was having a cold. At least it is the last day before the weekends. So had my usual breakfast, before getting ready for school. This morning's lectures were on anatomy, before we entered the anatomy room for our practicals.

2) For students in Group A, there was card-signing today. Naturally, everyone was really worried as this was our first card-signing and we did not know what to expect. As it turned out, the surgeon prosectors (most of them, anyway) were understanding and would drop the occasional hint. All in all, it was far less nerve wrecking than I originally thought.

3) Had lunch at AK. Henry's. Today I tried their wraps, slightly more expensive at €3.50, but as you can see from the pics below, a really wholesome meal. I decided I wouldn't be cooking tonight, so I bought a panini for takeaway. Luckily I always carry around a spare container for food, just in case.

4) A couple of lectures after lunch, and school was over! Came back to my apartment, idled about contemplating life's intricacies, before having my dinner. The panini tasted great, even without reheating. It is really convenient NOT having to cook all the time haha. With dinner checked, I am going for a nap, before taking it easy for the rest of the night. Tomorrow there is an event called "Let's Talk About Autism". Most of my friends are going so I will be following suit. That's all for tonight, thanks for reading, and goodnight!


Breakfast


Lunch - a wrap for a change!














Panini with crisps for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment