Thursday 20 October 2016

DAY 49

Oct 20

1) Today was a full day for me. We had classes from 8a.m., so hurriedly had my breakfast before getting ready for class. Two lectures later, and it was time for lunch. Every student's favourite time of the day, apart from finishing time.

2) Went to AK. Henry's for my customary sandwich, but opted today for a baguette. I asked the server for extra fries, and he very generously piled them on for me. Service is top-notch over here hehe. Then it was two more lectures, including a small group tutorial at the Nightingale Lecture Theatre.

3) After lessons ended, I went directly to the Malaysian Hall to help my friends who were cooking for the PMCSA Sports Day event tomorrow, held in University College Dublin. I helped cut dice the carrots, while my friends chopped garlic and cooked rice together. More volunteers turned up later on.

4) At around 5pm, I decided to take a rest and came back to my apartment. Cooked some frozen stuffed mushrooms that I bought at Tesco for dinner. Turned out really great! Went to get the laundry done, and came back to type this out. I'm going out again for tennis practice at RCSI, since I will be representing for tennis tomorrow at UCD. That's all for tonight, and thanks for reading. Cheers!



 These bran flakes taste SOOOO good!


 Baguette with pesto chicken, egg mayo and stuffing,
with crisps on the side


View from across the canal near my house


 At the Malaysian Hall, Dublin
(to help my friends out)


View on my way back XD


 My apartment is the third one on the left


Two stuffed mushrooms for dinner


A light snack after a heavy workout at RCSI

No comments:

Post a Comment