Saturday 29 October 2016

DAY 58

Oct 29

1) Today was an exciting day. Woke up to finish the last of my cereal, while video calling my parents. Then I went up to study a little, before meeting up with my friend Kuhan at RCSI to discuss about the upcoming debate at University College Cork.

2) Afterward, I went to get lunch. Tried out a new outlet called Pablo Picante, which is just opposite Tesco Baggot, where I do my weekly groceries. Had the beef barbacoa burrito for €6.50, before topping it off with nachos with guacamole for another €3.00 I chose the spiciest sauce available (Super Picante) and it was reasonably spicy, but not overly so.

3) Came back to book my train tickets to Kent Station, Cork. Then my friends informed me of some REALLY cheap flight tickets to Edinburgh, UK. So I booked those too. Will be making a trip to UK right after our finals at the end of the year. Really excited for this haha.

4) In the evening, I went out for the Halloween Night Market at the Bernard Shaw, a pub near my house. I didn't expect it to be actually INSIDE the pub, so I had a nice time looking for it XD. Finally found it and spent some time there, looking at the insanely cheap stuff for sale. I didn't buy anything though.

5) After a while, I decided to head home because the night market was basically just a flea market, with very little items on sale. Had a nice hot bath, before updating my blog as usual. That's all for tonight, and thank you for reading. Goodnight!


Pablo Picante

Beef Barbacoa at Pablo Picante (€6.50)


I chose Super Picante 
(glad to know my Malaysian self can tolerate this level of spiciness really well)






Light dinner today haha







 Stumbled upon a gaggle of geese on my way to the Bernard Shaw


The Bernard Shaw


Some random graffiti




 Inside the Halloween Flea Market, within the Bernard Shaw bar XD


Autumn fall


National Concert Hall, Dublin


No comments:

Post a Comment