Saturday 15 October 2016

DAY 44

Oct 15

1) Today was a long day for me. Woke up to have breakfast, before trying to study. Covered some chapters by afternoon, before deciding to pay Boojum a visit.

2) Lunch at Boojum was great. I ordered the burrito bowl which cost me €6.00, but was really filling. Afterward, I went to Tesco Baggot to get my groceries for the week.

3) Came back to have a short nap, before continuing my studies for a bit. Then I went down to prepare food for dinner. Today's special was spaghetti with mince meat in tomato sauce. Tasted really good on a cold day like this.

4) I couldn't bear the noise in my room, so I came over to Mercer, where I am studying at my friends' apartment. Will be done soon, then I'll walk back home to my apartment, for a good night's rest. That's been the gist of my day, and while not the most interesting, I hope things will get sorted out soon. Goodnight!


 Big bowl of cereal to start the day!


 The trees look so beautiful this morning!



 Burrito Bowl at Boojum for lunch


 What a pleasant day for a walk!


 Walking towards my apartment...


Boojum Loyaty Card - my first two stamps! XD


Dinner by the maestro!

No comments:

Post a Comment