Wednesday 12 October 2016

DAY 41

Oct 12

1) Today was a normal day. Went to RCSI for our first lecture, before heading to AK. Henry's to do revision, since the next lecture was in an hour. Bad idea, since the aroma of food was so enticing, I got myself a full Irish breakfast. Tasted absolutely fabulous though!

2) After the next lecture, it was time for lunch. Me and my mates went to Dicey's Garden for our €5.00 student meal. I tried the cajun salmon today, with all the sides. The fish was tender and flaky, while the sauce really seasoning just tied everything together. At the rate I'm going, I could start commenting on cooking shows haha.

3) Came back to the apartment, and lo and behold, I had a tummyache. I'm quite sure it was because I overate, but I have no regrets. It was a fine lunch. Idled about for a while at the computer, before the last lecture for today, which was a small group tutorial for biomedicine.

4) An hour later, and we were done! Returned once more back home, before cooking dinner. I had rice as well as a small curry pie. With no more stomach pangs, I came back to study and continue revising for my upcoming exams. That was how my day went, and hopefully all of you reading this had a lovely day as well. Goodnight!


 Full Irish Breakfast (Scrambled Eggs, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Two Sausages, Tomato, Hash Brown and Two Black Puddings)
€3.75

Cajun Salmon at Dicey's Garden (€5.00)


 Ran out of veggies, so a curry pie as substitute!



No comments:

Post a Comment